Sunday, November 1, 2009

I guess it's time to update my blog. Life has been super busy but I have enjoyed every moment. I am finally in my store. I am located in the Prairie Plaza just south of the Prairie Mall. New stuff is arriving weekly and it is always exciting to see it. Coming this week, Bo Bunny Persuasion, Love Bandit and Wink. New Little Yellow Bicycle Christmas line with all the embellishments. New My Minds Eye Life stories, beloved and Breaking Free.

There are a lot of new classes available. Come make a great gift for others with the Birthday Reminder Book complete with a card for every month.

Create your Christmas cards with one of the three classes available.

Get your fall pictures scrapbooked with the beautiful two page layout class offered in either a day or evening class.

1 comment:

anna said...

Yes, you ordered Life Stories by My Mind's Eye! I just tried to call you and gush over this gorgeous line and then I visit your blog and -voila - you've ordered it! I can't wait to see it.