Thursday, March 21, 2013

       Graphic 45 Design Team 2013 Application

This is a page I made using Graphic 45 Tropical Traveloguu, Olde Curiosity Shoppe, and An ABC Primer. 
The following two pages use Tropical Travelogue paper and stickers. along with other papers and embellishments.


This is a mini book which fits in a box. I used a light bulb as the handle for the lid. I chose to have the light bulb upside down so the glass would be protected. It actually screws into the chipboard lid and is very secure. The book is full of hidden pockets, tags and magnetic closures.







 This Binder album uses a mixture of Graphic 45 An ABC Primer and Bo Bunny paper


 This is a book made completely out of paper. I embossed the spine and added Modge Podge for strength.




 This is a card I made. It is a pocket card with three tags tucked in it.

No comments: