Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Graphic 45

      A little Graphic 45 fun_____
This is a project I have been thinking of for a while. And then I got an email from Graphic 45 for their DESIGN TEAM call. I was so excited. I started this project right away specifically for the call. The light bulb handle idea came to me as I was sitting there one evening in my scrapbook room, staring at my started project. I needed to replace the bulb in my lamp so I unscrewed it. The bulb was so small and cute. I didn't want to throw it away. I started wondering how to incorporate it into my project. So I cut a hole in the chipboard cover, making sure not to go to big. Sure enough it screwed right into the chipboard and it was secure. I recycled something and I loved the finished look











The finished project. After 3 days of working on it every morning and evening. I absolutely love it. I may add pictures or leave it as is. Let me know what you think.

No comments: